Using a second drive under 386ix 2.0.2

Brian Beattie beattie at visenix.UUCP
Thu Jan 11 14:52:14 AEST 1990

I am trying to install a second drive on a 386ix system.

We have run sysadm to install the disk.  The problem we
are having is that after umount the filesystem will not
mount untill we have run fsck.  This means the disk will
not moiunt after a reboot.

Anybody know what is going on?

Much thanx
--
Performance is not a   | Brian Beattie          (703)471-7552
security requirement.  | 11525 Hickory Cluster, Reston, VA. 22090