Prodigy on VPIX?

Darryl Wagoner darryl at lemuria.MV.COM
Thu Jul 26 12:33:11 AEST 1990

In article <6062 at emory.mathcs.emory.edu> km at mathcs.emory.edu (Ken Mandelberg) writes:
>Has anyone tried to get Prodigy to work on a 386 system running
>VPIX? I've tried this on the Sun 386i box and it dies trying to
>dial out through the modem.

No, it doesn't work on VP/ix and the folks at Prodigy will not even
talk to you about it.  I called there help line and as soon as they
found out that I was running VP/ix, they stop trying to help.  My
guess is that they don't want it to work on anything that could
capture there stuff.

-Darryl

--
Darryl Wagoner		darryl at lemuria.MV.COM or uunet!virgin!lemuria!darryl
12 Oak Hill Road