History of UNIX - XENIX

Lars Kalsen dalk at vaxc.aud.auc.dk
Wed Jul 18 21:44:05 AEST 1990

I am trying to look up some information about the history of UNIX and
if someone have some good references I would bee glad to have these.

Now, I am looking for which years

                   XENIX 2.0   Microsoft
                   XENIX 3.0
                   XENIX 5.0

was released. Does anybode know that - then please E-mail me.

Lars Kalsen                                     UUCP     dalk at aud.dk
Aalborg University Datacenter                   Internet dalk at vax87.auc.dk
Strandvejen 19                                  Tlf.     +45 98 138788
9000 Aalborg                                    Telefax  +45 98 117016
Denmark                                         X.25     PSI%238302121245::dalk