Interactive 2.2 problems

Axel Fischer fischer at utower.gopas.sub.org
Mon Jul 9 00:36:09 AEST 1990

tim at comcon.UUCP (Tim Brown) writes:
>Your not crazy!  I see it too.  The only thing that seems "better" is
>that TCP seems to work now.

You're both right. 2.2 is noticeable slower then 2.02. Esspecially the
screen output and my SCSI drives.
Maybe it is possible to tune the SCSI drives.

TCP works absolutly superb. We have had several V.32 SLIP connections
for several hours and it was absolutly superb.

Does anyone has tested the new NFS release?

But I can live with a little slowness, if the software works.
And TCP works as I have hoped for release 1.2.

-Axel
--
  fischer at utower.gopas.sub.org / fischer at db0tui6.BITNET / fischer at tmpmbx.UUCP

  Class of '93                    That is not dead, which can eternal lie
                                  Yet with strange aeons, even death may die.