Got alloca() for Unix 386?

Steve Alexander stevea at i88.isc.com
Tue Jul 17 01:06:51 AEST 1990

In article <15665 at bfmny0.BFM.COM> tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM (Tom Neff) writes:
>Does anyone know whether SVR4 (for the 386) still has libPW.a?

I believe that libPW was only present in SVR3 in order to build SCCS.  In the
most recent SVR4 load that I have sources for, libPW has been renamed mpwlib
and moved into /usr/src/cmd/sccs/lib.  It doesn't seem to get installed into
/usr/lib, so unless you have source, it appears that you'll be SOL in SVR4.

Steve Alexander, Software Technologies Group    | stevea at i88.isc.com
INTERACTIVE Systems Corporation, Naperville, IL | ...!{sun,ico}!laidbak!stevea