Driver for 1542

neese at adaptex.UUCP neese at adaptex.UUCP
Fri Jul 6 04:52:00 AEST 1990

>/* ---------- "Driver for 1542" ---------- */
>
> 	I just received an adaptec 1542 controller card and a
>maxtor drive and was asked to connect these to one of the AT&T
>6386wgs machines in our Unix lab as an experiment...So the
>Question is: what is the best/easiest-to-get driver to slip
>into my 3.2 kernel...(of course then I'll have to worry about
>formatting, but at least it's a start ;-)

Call Chamtal Systems in San Diego for a driver.  I did have the number but
we are in the progress of moving and it is packed up.

			Roy Neese
			Adaptec Senior SCSI Applications Engineer
			UUCP @  uunet!swbatl!texbell!
				  {nominil,merch,cpe,mlite}!adaptex!neese