Frequently asked questions not frequently answered.

Dag Erik Lindberg del at fnx.UUCP
Wed Jul 25 12:41:44 AEST 1990

I have seen several references in this newsgroup to a "frequently asked
questions" posting.  Usually the reference is on the order of "that's a
dumb question, look it up in 'frequently asked questions'".  The comp
groups here are expired only after 60 days, and I just scanned the last
60 days for anything with 'freq' in the subject line.  Zip.  Now I gotta
ask, what good is a frequently asked questions posting if it isn't
frequently posted, so those with a frequently asked question can get
the frequently given answer?

--
del AKA Erik Lindberg                             uunet!pilchuck!fnx!del
                          Who is John Galt?