Interactive 2.2 install query

Stan Voket asv at gaboon.UUCP
Fri Jul 6 10:41:46 AEST 1990

     The more I read this group the more nervous I get!

     I've got my 2.2 upgrade still sitting here on the floor in the shipping
     box.  I've got one machine here and can't spend 3 weeks of downtime
     doing this upgrade.

     Is there anyone out there who has upgraded form 2.0.2 to 2.2 and
     encountered no problems?  I'm ready for some moral boosting good news!

     I think a a few positive "upgrade testimonials" would be generally
     useful and welcome here.  (I hope they exist!)

     Has anyone done the upgrade rather than the destructive reinstall on a
     big ESDI disk?  Any problems with mail and news not working?

    Thanks! :-)