VP/ix DDAs under ESIX

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM
Thu Jul 19 14:41:00 AEST 1990

In article <852 at visenix.UUCP> beattie at visenix.UUCP (Brian Beattie) writes:
>Also <ALT-SYSRQ>p is the previous console
>and <ALT-SYSRQ>n is the next console, although as I recall the order
>is not what I expected.

The order is whatever order they are chained in.  If you want to make
sure that VT_NEXT moves VT01, VT02, VT03 etc, make sure you are sitting
on VT01 when you launch VT02 and so forth.
--
The genius of you Americans is that you never make   **  Tom Neff
any clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid  **  tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM