troff & nroff

Mark Warren mwarren at mips2.cr.bull.com
Wed Jul 18 05:48:33 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul13.152632.5779 at pcrat.uucp> rick at pcrat.UUCP (Rick Richardson) writes:
>In article <11381 at bsu-cs.bsu.edu> jbwaters at bsu-cs.bsu.edu (J. Brian Waters) writes:
>
>>would be the best source to get these?  I would want troff to be able to print
>>to a HP LaserJet III.  Since I have SCO Unix I looked at a price list I had
>
>Since nobody else responded, here are some options.  On SVR3.2, you
>can mix and match your vendors:

I thought I did respond, but maybe I forgot.  Anyway, this is an unsolicited
plug for PC Research's JetRoff product.  I have been using it intensively here
with for manual pages and documents, including pic stuff, and I have yet to
find a glitch.

I have no connection to PC Research, other than being a satisfied customer.
(N.B. - I am running their product on a Mips machine, not a PC, so I can't
testify to the quality of SCO or Interactive's DWB - I haven't tried them).
--

 == Mark Warren                      Bull HN Information Systems Inc. ==
 == (508) 294-3171 (FAX 671-3020)    300 Concord Road     MS820A      ==