386motherboards/unixsysVr4

circuit circuit at csd4.csd.uwm.edu
Sun Jul 8 16:43:38 AEST 1990

	I have a fewd questions that I hope someone can answer for me.
I am building a 386 box up to run UNIX either sys V 3.2 or Sys V 4.0.
I am looking at a 25 mhz machine with cache. Any suggestions on
motherboards (manufacturers)  I hear terrible things about DTK so
I'll stay away from them. I heard from a co-worker that AMI motherboards
are very good. Any suggestions, comments etc etc...?

	I would like to know the poop on UNIX sys V revision 4. Will
SCO be releasing a version of it?  How about ESIX ?
Will it run on generic 386 boxes? Who supplies it?!? How much would it cost?

	Any comments, suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks in
advance to anyone who can help !

Chris Steinke
circuit at csd4.csd.uwm.edu

--
#include <circuit at csd4.csd.uwm.edu.h>
#include <Clever witty .sig under construction sorry for the inconvience.h>