BUG in ISC UNIX 2.2

Support account support at ism780c.isc.com
Sat Jul 7 02:34:39 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul04.120639.9148 at balkan.TNT.COM> wgb at balkan.tnt.COM (William G. Bunton) writes:
>>>  I don't have any real mechanism to report the bug (that I know of).
>> 	Consider it reported.
>
>Thank you.  Now, when it's fixed, will we all be notified of what "X?"
>disk we should request?

That is a good suggestion. We'll announce through the
net whenever there is a new fix disk available (and users should be
notified through their distributors as well). It is probably worth
mentioning, to be pedantic, that obviously not all bugs require  fix disks,
that they will generally only be issued for high severity problems.

Thanks again for the suggestion.