Frequently asked questions not frequently answered.

Buster Irby rli at buster.irby.com
Thu Jul 26 13:07:24 AEST 1990

del at fnx.UUCP (Dag Erik Lindberg) writes:

>The comp
>groups here are expired only after 60 days, and I just scanned the last
>60 days for anything with 'freq' in the subject line.  Zip.  Now I gotta
>ask, what good is a frequently asked questions posting if it isn't
>frequently posted, so those with a frequently asked question can get
>the frequently given answer?

A quick look at your own subject line should give you a hint.
There is more than one way to spell Frequently (frequently).
Below is the header from said message on my machine which as you
can see was posted on July 3, 1990, and will not expire until
August 5.  That should be within your 60 day limitation.

--
Buster Irby  buster!rli