2.11.19 w/dbz not rejecting articles

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Thu Jul 19 23:25:19 AEST 1990

In article <5662 at obdient.chi.il.us> blair at obdient.chi.il.us (Doug Blair) writes:
>We have a problem with b news 2.11.19 when compiled with the dbz package.
>inews and expire run fast, but duplicate copies of articles (with the
>same article id in <>'s) are not rejected and are instead inserted twice
>into our spooldir.

I don't have any info on you problem, but I will make a suggestion.  Upgrade
to C news.  We upgraded in 10/89 and have been very happy ever since.  News
processing is much more efficient (I can do other work while the news is
unbatching), the expire program works much better, etc, etc.

Highly recommended.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170