Looking for calendar program

Alan McCain alan at cms2.UUCP
Mon Jul 16 13:29:51 AEST 1990

In article <52 at maxx.UUCP> tyager at maxx.UUCP (Tom Yager) writes:
#In article <306 at cms2.UUCP>, alan at cms2.lonestar.org (Alan McCain) writes:
#> I am looking for a calendar program to run under 386ix 2.0.2.  We need to
#> be able to set up master calendars for the projects in our office, as well
#> as individual calendars.  Must be able to access the calendars by several
#> people as well as print them.  We're using vt220 terminals.
#>
#> Thanks!
#>
#> Alan
#
#I think I've seen exactly what you're looking for. We just received a copy of a package
#called Clockwise. It has group and individual scheduling, allows several people to share
#a common database, and extends other "groupware" functions.

If you know anything about this product, please let me know.  I have looked
through the last couple issues of UnixWorld but found nothing about it.  A
phone number or address would be great.

Thanks!

Alan
--