SCO uucico xon/xoff setting

Paul Gillingwater paul at actrix.co.nz
Mon Jul 16 17:11:13 AEST 1990

In article <9 at techdata.UUCP> jra at techdata.UUCP (Jay R. Ashworth) writes:
>Sorry, specifically when are you trying to switch the flow control on the line?

The problem, we found, was in the serial MUX being used between the 386
with SCO and the HP9000 mini.  The serial MUX was set up to do strict
in-band flow control, i.e. Xon/Xoff.  It received some blocks at 9600,
which soon filled its buffer -- so it asserted Xon, which was ignored by
the SCO uucico.  I believe uucico turns in-band flow control off.  I was
wondering how to change any other bits of uucico, e.g. out-of-band flow
control, such as RTS/CTS.
Paul Gillingwater, paul at actrix.co.nz