uEmacs on SysV

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Tue Jul 10 09:23:17 AEST 1990

In article <25627 at nuchat.UUCP> jeffn at nuchat.UUCP (Jeff Noxon) writes:
| I am trying to make MicroEmacs run on this SysV machine without any luck.
| Someone suggested I obtain 3.8b from uunet; I did that and it still won't
| run.  Has anyone made this work?

  I have a version which has been "portablized." Since I run on a number
of machines I have diddled it to work on all of them, and taken the
features I like best from each version, as well as fixing some bugs
which I reported in earlier version which didn't get fixed.

  I call it 3.9P3, since it's the 3rd level of patches to 3.9p. It runs
on Ultrix, VMS, DOS, Xenix, SCO UNIX, stardent, SunOS, Convex, etc.

  Contact me if you want a copy.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX