Is this (gasp) a chip bug?

Alain PETIT small at quiche.cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 31 02:44:07 AEST 1990

	Hi!  I try this bug.c with Turbo C++ (New Version, C and C++
	in the same compiler!).  So I got the error, but when I
	run it under TD (Last version that come with the upgrade!)
	I got no error at all...  I already experience something
	like that.  Nota: The code generated assume the unsigned
	as a WORD (no problem with this assumtion), so I (long) this
	unsigned and I get this bug...  Nota2:  The code generated
	is little different from the one posted, I got a JNE.  You
	know Borland!  I keep you posted if I have other bits of
	infos!

	Bye!