Is VHANDFRAC --> VHANDL dynamic?

Rick Richardson rick at pcrat.uucp
Tue Jul 10 05:29:12 AEST 1990

In article <PCG.90Jul7174558 at odin.cs.aber.ac.uk> pcg at cs.aber.ac.uk (Piercarlo Grandi) writes:

>Probably helping Toshiba and Hitachi clear the memory chip glut is the
>easiest way out. This offends my aestethics, but hey, USA operating
>system designers that care/know about virtual memory management are
>probably rarer than Japanese VLSI process engineers :-).

I'll give 'em a little slack - it wasn't until recently that they
had a decent test suite for the policies.  Thanks go to the OSF,
which came out with the "Motif Brand System V.3 Virtual Memory
T[h]rasher".

	 20K	HelloWorld, Text Version
	100K	VGA Graphics Version
	300K	X11 Athena Widgets Version
	700K	X11 OSF Motif Version

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson | Looking for FAX software for UNIX/386 ??? Ask About: |Mention
PC Research,Inc.| FaxiX - UNIX Facsimile System (tm)                   |FAX# for