Xenix vs. UNIX

Piercarlo Grandi pcg at cs.aber.ac.uk
Sun Jul 1 07:16:20 AEST 1990

In article <1216 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:

   2 user ESIX + NFS from ISC comes to more than ODT, either list or
   street price. Something like 20% as I recall.

Sanity check: do you mean that now ODT includes all the necessary
development system tools, like ESIX?

Or was it me hallucinating when I understood that ODT is strictly
runtime systems only, and you have to pay several thousand dollars to
get the ODT development system?
Piercarlo "Peter" Grandi           | ARPA: pcg%cs.aber.ac.uk at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
Dept of CS, UCW Aberystwyth        | UUCP: ...!mcsun!ukc!aber-cs!pcg
Penglais, Aberystwyth SY23 3BZ, UK | INET: pcg at cs.aber.ac.uk