X-windows...Openlook memory usage problem?

wts wts at cbnewsl.att.com
Wed Jul 11 07:02:16 AEST 1990

I am posting the following for a co-worker. Please respond directly to him.
Your help will be greatly appreciated. - wts
__

X-windows...Openlook memory usage problem?

Has anybody experienced a memory allocation problem using either
OpenLook or the Xt toolkit functions?  We seem to have a mystery
memory eating problem that causes memory allocation to slowly increase
until the AT&T6386 WGS has no more usable space.
Certain Openlook widget functions seem to cause memory to drop in 4k
chucks if the widget is repetitively used!  Has anyone experienced similar
problems and maybe has a solution???

Ronnie G. Stack  Dept. 46228  Ph.: 919-228-4190
AT&T Federal Systems Research and Development   Burlington N.C.
UUCP: att!winken!rgs
__
William T. Sykes AT&T Federal Systems Advanced Technologies  Burlington, NC