Benchmarks for X11

Thomas Roell roell at lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de
Mon Jul 30 19:30:54 AEST 1990

Sure there was such an request before, but this benchmark was to rediculus.
There is a package out there in PD for doing benchmarks for X11. It is called
'x11perf' and runs under X11R4. It should be easy to port it to X11R3. Please
run this programm ('x11perf -all') an send me the output and some spec's about
your computer and X11 implementation via e-mail. I will compare the results
and psot a comparison of them all.

- Thomas

Mail:                    Thomas Roell (c/o Daniel Hernandez)
                         Inst. f. Informatik / Technische Universitaet M"unchen
                         Arcisstr. 21 / 8000 Munich 2 / Fed.Rep. of Germany
E-Mail (domain):	 roell at lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de
UUCP (when above fails): roell at tumult.{uucp | informatik.tu-muenchen.de}