help with twm config

Bruce M Ong DeadHead at cup.portal.com
Thu Jul 5 11:42:07 AEST 1990

I have a novice question re: twm for Interactive's port of X11R3. After I
start twm, the login window appears, etc., but the window doesnt echo
anything that I typed, nor does it echo any \n either. When I kill the
twm, i see from the stderr the following message:

ReadSNFont: unexpected EOF
xterm: Broken pipe ( which may have been caused by me killing twm)

I have the font file in /usr/lib/fonts, etc., and it is loading it
correctly... so why does it complain about it, and why doesnt it
echo my keystrokes?

Any help would be appreciated! (so that I dont have to use uwm...)

bruce
deadhead at cup.portal.com