a bug in u386mon & what is sys3b(2) ???????

John Temples john at jwt.UUCP
Mon Jul 23 13:24:19 AEST 1990

In article <618 at tron.UUCP> beser at tron.UUCP (Eric Beser) writes:

>I was unable to get the version of u386mon from the net to compile
>under ESIX. It seems that there is a panel.h file not in the
>include library.

I "borrowed" a copy of panel.h from a neighbor running SCO UNIX and installed
it on my ESIX rev. D system.  u386mon compiled and ran without a hitch.
Interestingly, libpanel.a is present on ESIX, but the include file is not.
--
John W. Temples -- john at jwt.UUCP (uunet!jwt!john)