Interactive port of SCO-based application

Brian R. Daleiden brian at moci.UUCP
Thu Jul 19 04:31:20 AEST 1990

Hi,

  One of our multi-platform products(UN*X, VMS, DOS, Macintosh) was
written under SCO UNIX/XENIX. I am unfamiliar with Interactive's
flavor. I am looking at support of our product on this OS. Can somebody
fill me in on the differences between the two from a users view as well
as any porting gotchas that I might run into in the process.
Please send responses via email if possible and I will summarize
if interest warrents. Thanks for any and all help!

-Bri
--
Brian Daleiden					(414) 789-7550
ICOM Inc.      "Innovative Software Solutions"	(414) 321-8000