VGA and Hi-Res

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Mon Jul 23 12:00:38 AEST 1990

>*************
>
>Resp: 1 of 1 About: Re: VGA and Hi-Res
><> [WA7KGX] (*Masked*@omen.UUCP)
>
>In article <26a36b50-6cccomp.unix.i386 at tronsbox.xei.com>
>tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
>(HIM) writes:
>:
>:So if I read the net right .. if I comment out the "VGAROM" line in vpix.cnf
>:, I should be able to get my VRAM-VGA card to do it's 800x600 under VPIX ??
>:
>:Just a GIF junkie....
>
>YES, but ... if you flip to another screen, esp. while in graphics mode,
>you may or may not be able to flip back.

Thanks! ..

Has anyone succeded in dumping the VRAM-VGA Bios to a file ?

========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]========
=      "And in the darkened offices, the terminals shine like stars."      =
============= Ken Jamieson: uunet!tronsbox.xei.com!tron1  ==================
= NONE of the opinions represented here are endorsed by either             =
= Xanadu Enterpises or its clients, AT&T Bell Labs or others.              =
==== The Romantic Encounters BBS 201-759-8450(PEP) / 201-759-8568(2400) ====