MMDF MAIL SYSTEM ON SCO-UNIX 3.2

Rohit Mehrotra rohit at dmdev.UUCP
Fri Jul 6 04:40:42 AEST 1990

Hi,

I am DESPERATELY looking for help, to setup my MMDF mail system properly.

I have one host machine, which is connected to the outside world,
by a UUCP link to uunet. This machine is also connected internally
to other unix machines on ethernet, running TCP/IP.

My problem is that some of the mail which comes through uunet,
gets routed properly, on the ethernet, while some does not.

Especially the mail sent to addresses like:

              dmdev!rohit at uunet.uu.net

DOES NOT get delivered to the user "rohit", which is nothing more but
an alias for another user on another machine which is connected to
"dmdev" on the ethernet.

I am pretty sure that there is some error in the setup of my tables:
*.dom, mmdftailor, *.chn.

The mail on the ethernet is delivered by SMTP mail system, which is
the same as what SCO sends out.

Any kind of help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance for any indicators.

PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL as I DO NOT GET THIS GROUP.

Rohit

EMAIL uunet!dmdev!rohit
VMAIL 1-800-289-7500 ext 469 (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL)
--
Rohit Mehrotra
Fleet Credit Corporation