where can I get the FAS serial driver?

Uwe Doering gemini at geminix.mbx.sub.org
Tue Jul 24 01:54:39 AEST 1990

larry at nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) writes:

>rk at theep.boston.ma.us (Robert A. Kukura) writes:
>
>>Where can I get the source for the FAS serial driver?  I have internet
>>FTP access an can do anonymous uucp.  Or, if its not too big, could
>>someone email it to me?
>
>Call our BBS.  fasy206.tar.Z is in file area number 40

Would you (and others) please stop calling it `fasy'? I decided to name
it `FAS 2.06' and that's the name it should be distributed under
(`fas206.tar.Z' would be appropriate for the archive name).

I really can't think of any reason why some people want to name it
differently. Folks, this will only confuse newcomers. So stick with
its original name.

      Uwe
Uwe Doering   |  Domain   : gemini at geminix.mbx.sub.org
West Germany  |  Bangpath : ...!uunet!pyramid!tub!tmpmbx!geminix!gemini