Unix on a T5200?

Michiel Fierst van Wijnandsbergen michiel at idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl
Tue Jul 3 18:43:55 AEST 1990

In article <31105 at cup.portal.com> Bron at cup.portal.com (George Bron Faison) writes:

:Re: Using a T5200 to run UNIX (386/ix)

:I have been running 386/ix 2.0.1 for about a year on a T5200 with
:4 MB of memory and the 100 MB disk.  I have found this combination
:to be an absolute delight!  I would highly recommend it.

:I guess you can tell I'm really happy with mine!  I use it for hacking,
:development for clients, demos, etc. (I'm using it to post this BTW).

I can fully support this. We are using a couple of them with AT&T
UNIX System V.3.2. to great satisfaction. It is great to be able
to carry all your sources and generation environment to the
site that needs support.

--
#  Michiel Fierst van Wijnandsbergen   Internet fierst at idca.tds.philips.nl #
#  Philips Telecomm. and Data Systems  UUCP       ...!mcvax!philapd!fierst #