term entry for procomm +

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Mon Jul 23 12:00:38 AEST 1990

>In article <26a26762-6bbcomp.unix.i386 at tronsbox.xei.com>
>tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
>(HIM) writes:
>>
>>I run a UNIX box for public access here in NJ and have a slight problem..
>>Many of my DOS users call in with Procomm and Procomm + , the ANSI-BBS mode
>>on this is non-standard and the VT-100 is the pits.
>
>	Define "pits" for us, if you will. What doesn't work using the
>	VT-100 mode? I've used PC Plus with a variety of boxes (Zilog,
>	CCI, SCO Xenix/UNIX, ISC, Altos, Sequent...) and a variety of
>	full-screen software (vi, rn, informix, fxmail, office power).

Well, I get un-reliable sceen displays in VI most of the time ... I cant
tell you WHY .. but the new terminfo entry I was sent solved it.

========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]========
=      "And in the darkened offices, the terminals shine like stars."      =
============= Ken Jamieson: uunet!tronsbox.xei.com!tron1  ==================
= NONE of the opinions represented here are endorsed by either             =
= Xanadu Enterpises or its clients, AT&T Bell Labs or others.              =
==== The Romantic Encounters BBS 201-759-8450(PEP) / 201-759-8568(2400) ====