Interactive 2.2 problems

Alain PETIT small at quiche.cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 12 11:33:01 AEST 1990

	That one will be short...

	Did ANYBODY in this world have make work the WD7000-FASST
	with ISC V2.2 from a previouly (good running) installation
	of V2.0.2.  I already waste $50 in long-distance with
	peoples from Columbia Data Products, Inc. who make the
	driver for V2.0.2 and the answer was: "That suppose to work!"
	Na! That kind of answer is not good... For a proof, I have a
	8bit Future Domain and spear disk, after Installation and
	KConfig a make a "ld errors free" brand new kernel make me
	a new "boot" for 2.2 and restart my installation of 2.2 the
	kernel start and so the installation process after 5 mins
	of mounting the install prgram got me in the Upgrad options
	but can't "get/write the disk parameters" from any of my
	device I plug on this "______" card...

	I anyone have a answer, very Very VERY Thank you!

(So BTW can I have a cook list of what I need for plug my Box into
 this net directly... Thanks...)