Internal modems for ISC 2.0.2

Dave Lee dave at dptechno.uucp
Tue Jul 10 05:58:11 AEST 1990

Has anyone had any luck getting an internal modem to work with ISC2.0.2 ?
I have a everex 2400 baud internal modem set up as COM2. I am under the
impression that this should look just like a serial port to unix.
Is this true?  Should I keep hacking or just trade it in for an external?
Any suggestions would be helpful.
System Info:
	Northgate 20 MHZ 386
	8 Meg memory
	108 RLL drive
	Everex 2400 internal modem at COM2 (works from dos)
Note: When I enable my motherboard's COM2 serial port, it works just fine
	under unix, so I must have the asy driver configured correctly (?).
Email or Post as appropreate.
Thanks a lot!

--
Dave Lee