Any suggestion for a good ETHERNET card with Interactive UNIX R2.2?

C P Yuan cyuan at tcad07.intel.com
Fri Jul 27 06:52:57 AEST 1990

	Hi, I am asking this question for my wife.  She is looking for
an ETHERNET card for her intel 302 box running Interactive UNIX. On the
Interactive brochure, a few nonintelligent boards like 3COM, WD are listed.
It also supports a few intelligent ETHERNET controller from CMC etc.
Maybe this has already been asked before, what is the difference between
a non-intelligent board and an intelligent board ?  She is planning to run
X-window stuff on the system and hook up to a network of a uVAX and a few
other 386s and 286 running DOS.  Anyone has a suggestion for a good ETHERNET
card with this configuration ?

Thanks in advance.  Please E-mail.

			 | Chen-Ping Yuan (cyuan at td2cad.intel.com)	|
			 | Intel Co., SC9-35				|