store & restore on Bell Tech/Esix

Stephen M. Youndt steve at hacker.UUCP
Fri Jun 8 21:23:08 AEST 1990

I hope you people can help.  I have a large number of disks in my possession
which were created using the Bell Tech 'store' utility under sysadm.  I have
an Esix system which has a restore, but is apparently a different thing
altogether, since I can't get any thing off the disks.  I haven't a clue as
to how the Bell Tech 'store' worked, but assume it was a script with some
sort of strange cpio command in it.  Regardless, I'd very much like to get this
stuff off disk rather than copying it from the net again.  If anyone can help,
I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.  -- SMY

Stephen M. Youndt
uunet!hacker!steve