need timed (synchronize time-of-day clock) for 386/ix

david scott coburn scottc at bnlux0.bnl.gov
Sat Jun 9 05:25:42 AEST 1990

I am looking for a 'timed'-like program.  I need to synchronize the
time-of-day clock on my system to the clocks on other systems on the
network.  Does anyone know of a source for a program like this
(commercial, public-domain...) ?

I am running Interactive Systems 386/ix v 2.0.2 (soon to be 2.2)
on an Intel 302-25.  ISC says they do not have such a program.

Thanks

scott coburn                                brookhaven national laboratory
scottc at max.bnl.gov [130.199.128.6]                          upton, ny, usa