ESIX BBS

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.UUCP
Sat Jun 30 09:53:30 AEST 1990

I made a mistake on the new phone number for the bbs,
the phone numbers are:
	(714) 259-3011
	(714) 259-3013
Some people are reporting problems connecting with non-telebit modems.
I now have up the patch for using GNU Emacs with ESIX as well as Ross Biro's
port of the X11R4 libs. Some other programs from the Kent State archive are
also there. The files on the BBS will be subject to change with out notice.

--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V  UUCP:uunet!zardoz!everex!jde
			US Mail: 1923 St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, CA 92705