DTK motherboards and ISC 2.2?

Dave Noden dkn at neptune.iex.com
Fri Jun 29 02:01:54 AEST 1990

sastdr at unx.sas.com (Thomas David Rivers) writes:
>   I noticed the recent discussion about DTK motherboards and ISC version 2.2.
>   I was considering buying ISC v2.2, but I own the older DTK KEEN 2000
>  motherboard; so naturally, I am concerned.

I too am considering ISC v2.2, but own a DTK PEM2500 board.

>   Do these problems relate strictly to the newer PEM2500 board, or would
>  they be evident on my non-cacheing KEEN2000 board as well?  In other words,
>  does anyone know if version 2.2 works on a DTK KEEN 2000 (20mhz) machine??

What were the problems relating to the PEM2500?  Have they been fixed??
I know of people with ISC v2.0.2 running on the PEM2500, so why is
ISC v2.2 now broken???  Have either DTK or ISC responded????

>   	- Any info is appreciated -

Ditto.

>	   - Dave Rivers -
>--
>|  Time sharing: The use of many | - Dave Rivers - SAS Institute, Cary NC |
>|   people by the computer.      |   UUCP: ...!mcnc!rti!sas!sastdr (work) |
>|				 |         ...!mcnc!ponds!rivers   (home) |

Dave Noden
IEX Corporation
Plano, TX

uunet!iex!dkn