the wonders of SCSI

Richard Foulk richard at pegasus.com
Tue Jun 5 18:06:24 AEST 1990

>In article <1990May31.200327.15906 at ico.isc.com>
>dougp at ico.ISC.COM (Doug Pintar) writes:
>>Adding a hard disk to an existing controller or adding a new controller
>>(or SCSI adapter) and drive(s) really doesn't have to be all that hard,
>>gang.  You can either take the long road described previously in this
>>thread, or just say 'sysadm addharddisk' and let it do all the work.
>>Myself, I'm lazy and don't try to reinvent stuff there's already scripts
>>to do.  I'll go back to sleep now.  :-)
>
>	That's nice, go back to sleep, you stupid ASSHOLE!

On behalf of the rest of us who value the ability to communicate
with vendors in this forum, please accept our apology for this
outburst.

I guess manners and civility don't always seem necessary when you're
conversing with a monitor and keyboard and there are no warm bodies in
site.

If someone called me an asshole in a public forum I'd certainly think
twice before returning to that forum again.  I hope this guys gaff
doesn't chase you guys away.  We need you.

There's one in every crowd I guess.  And this guy certainly wasn't
speaking for anyone else.

Richard Foulk		richard at pegasus.com