Did you know SCO ODT is SINGLE USER ONLY??

Roger Knopf 5502 rogerk at sco.COM
Fri Jun 15 03:28:15 AEST 1990

In article <1095 at dms.UUCP> morris at dms.UUCP (Jim Morris) writes:
>From article <1990Jun12.143516.8764 at liebert.uucp>, by esd at liebert.uucp (Eric Scott Deese):
>>
>> I don't understand this at all.  From the very beginning, my
>> understanding has been:
>> 	SCO Open DeskTop (2 user)		$ 1000
>
>Should read:
>
> 	SCO Open DeskTop (1 user)		$ 1000

Why? Open DeskTop sports an AT&T 2 user license and indeed two users
can login. By login, we mean "2 keyboards", ie one user can get as
much up on the console as they want and its still one user. The
second keyboard can be local, rlogined or telneted, dialed in, etc.
--
Roger Knopf                                      <standard disclaimer applies>
SCO Consulting Services