Did you know SCO ODT is SINGLE USER ONLY??

Brain in Neutral bin at primate.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 12 11:04:53 AEST 1990

>From article <1092 at dms.UUCP>, by morris at dms.UUCP (Jim Morris):
> Well the subject says it:
> Did you  know that SCO's Open Desktop product is single user only??
> Am I dense or did I just miss the bit about 1 login only in all the ODT hype.

Does this mean the system enforces a single login at a time, or that
many people can log in at once, but only one person can use ODT on the
console?

If the former, then thanks for letting us know!

If the latter, that's little different from having a workstation
where only the person at the keyboard can use X-windows on it.

Paul DuBois
Internet:	dubois at primate.wisc.edu
UUCP:		rhesus!dubois
FAX:		608/263-4031