SysV3.2 doesn't know Postscipt. So what.

Ray Shwake shwake at raysnec.UUCP
Sat Jun 9 12:51:48 AEST 1990

In article <75Oq02tRadot01 at amdahl.uts.amdahl.com> dacseg at uts.amdahl.com (Scott E. Garfinkle) writes:
>So get MS Word for Unix from SCO.  I'm curious where you got DWB for your 386;
>I thought the only way to get n/troff for the 386 was from Elan, et al., who
>all include postscript drivers.  Alternatively, get vp/ix and run your favorite
>DOS package under it.  I use MS Word.

I actually have TWO implementations of DWB, one came with my copy of
SCO Xenix/386 (subset is known as the Text Processing System) while the
second came with Interactive's Application Developer Platform (subset is
known as the Text Processing Workbench). Both are available separately.
ISC's is the proper implementation of DWB 2.0+, and includes the device
independent troff (ditroff), but no driver to take advantage of my HP LJ.

Indeed, current plans are to run Word for Windows under VP/ix - once I
upgrade to a system with enough horsepower to support it. 8-)