'386 for sale

Terry Hull terry at eesun1.eece.ksu.edu
Tue Jun 5 06:22:09 AEST 1990

I have the following system for sale:

'25 Mhz AMI motherboard with 8 MB memory
JDR tower case
VEGA VRAM card
NEC MultiSync 3D monitor
Digiboard dumb 4 port board
WD track-buffered 1:1 RLL controller
Maxtor XT2190 - 244 MB RLL disk drive
MiniScribe 71 MB full height running 110 MB RLL
1.2 MB floppy drive
Archive 60 MB tape drive with controller
Northgate 102 key keyboard
Logitech Serial 3 button mouse

Software:
SCO UNIX 3.2
SCO UNIX 3.2 Development System
Elan's Eroff with LaserJet and Postscript drivers
HP Soft Fonts Base set Times Roman and Helvetica

Also included would be versions of things like:

Cnews
nn
Gnu Emacs
patch
perl
tex
latex
dvi drivers for HP
tex fonts for a HP
Smail3

Yes, I know the above stuff is available on the net, but this
would be compiled, installed and already running.

Prices: Hardware - $4500
        Software - $1250 - (Not willing to sell the software
                            alone until the hardware is gone.)
        Both     - $5500

Shipping and insurance charges will be added to the above prices.

Terms:  $100 in advance - Balance will be COD certified check.

The system was put together last April and has been running
flawlessly.  If you are interested in making me an offer, or you want
more information, please send me e-mail.

Terry Hull
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University
Work:  terry at eece.ksu.edu, rutgers!ksuvax1!eecea!terry
Play:  terry at tah386.manhattan.ks.us, rutgers!ksuvax1!eecea!tah386!terry