inetd errormsgs?

Timo Hyvonen tsh at hila.hut.fi
Mon Jun 25 22:33:50 AEST 1990

I started getting these inetd errormessages a while back and havent found
the reason yet. The messages are of form

Jun 25	12:00:00 localhost inetd[119]: time/tcp: bind: error 112

All the messages mention something about localhost. Where should I
look for the error? This is a runtime-version of Interactive sysV R.3
(386/ix), didnt find any help of my own manuals (haven't got the
programmers reference manual).

This might be a bit trivial question but I'd really appreciate any
help, this machine is starting to interfere with my REAL job :)

Timo

Foobar foobar.

tsh at hila.hut.fi Timo Hyv|nen 451 3523 (t) 468 2589 (k) 3C396