Looking for Canadian Distributers of ISC Unix

Don Taylor taylord at spock
Sun Mar 25 02:49:51 AEST 1990

Can anyone tell me a good source for ISC Unix in Canada?

Since I am posting this for a friend abd I don't read this
newsgroup very often, I would appreceate it if you would
reply directly to me by e-mail at the address below (not
the one that Pnews picked for me above).

Thx.  Don
--
Don Taylor (613)-592-2122 x 3007	uunet!mitel!spock!taylord
Mitel Corp.				"And don't forget because..."