USENET manuals update

John R. Levine johnl at esegue.segue.boston.ma.us
Sat Mar 10 02:52:19 AEST 1990

I got the Usenet manuals and they're great -- no more rooting around in piles
of fading printouts.  I found that they fit nicely into three 1" binders, one
for the manual pages, one for the Gnu stuff, and one for news, elm, and Pcomm.
They're the same size as PC manuals, 5.5" x 8".

I prefer 1" binders because two 1" binders cost less than one 2" binder, don't
ask me why.  My local full-price stationery store has them for $3.79 apiece.
--
John R. Levine, Segue Software, POB 349, Cambridge MA 02238, +1 617 864 9650
johnl at esegue.segue.boston.ma.us, {ima|lotus|spdcc}!esegue!johnl