Looking for portable 386 with hard disk and >= 1 16bit slot

Dr. Scump aland at infmx.UUCP
Wed Mar 14 16:58:34 AEST 1990

I'm hoping to find a super-macho 386 "transportable" that can run
true UNIX (e.g. 386/ix, SCO 3.2), can accomodate maybe 8 MB of memory
and 100 MB of disk,  and has at least 1 16+-bit ISA bus slot so
that I can run a serial ports card for terminals.
I think the Toshiba 5200 may work, but I lack details on it (plus
I'm still p*ssed at Toshiba for dropping their Developer program
without warning).  Zenith would be preferred if they have a machine
that fits the bill (maybe the Turbosport 386e, another one which I
lack specific details on).

Email or post as appropriate.  Followups to comp.unix.i386.
Thanks in advance.

--
Alan Denney  #  Informix  #  aland at informix.com  #  {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland
 "I'm a Prisoner of Funk,