graded uucp

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Tue Mar 13 03:19:55 AEST 1990

In article <3020 at auspex.auspex.com> guy at auspex.auspex.com (Guy Harris) writes:
>>On HDB uucp, you can put a grade after the time to call.
>
>For certain values of "HDB UUCP" this is true; the values matching "the
>version shipped with System V Release 3.[012]" are not among those
>values.  (I folded in various of Peter Honeyman's updates to HDB into
>the S5R3.2-based UUCP for SunOS 4.1, and that was one of the ones I had
>to fold in....)

Ok, so when will it be available to the rest of us?

It's curious that uux, uucp, et.al support it, while uucico doesn't know
what to do.  Can you say "half-baked"?

I'm cross posting this to the i386 and Xenix newsgroups, as it is of
interest I am sure to those people as well.  I know it's of interest to us!

--
Karl Denninger (karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM, <well-connected>!ddsw1!karl)
Public Access Data Line: [+1 708 566-8911], Voice: [+1 708 566-8910]