Word processors under 386 unix(es)?

Bill Campbell campbell at Thalatta.COM
Tue Mar 27 02:46:38 AEST 1990

In article <895 at gistdev.gist.com> chris at gistdev.gist.com (Chris LaReau) writes:
>I've seen this asked before, but I didn't see any replies. A friend of mine is
>working on a deal to outfit a customer with a bunch of 386's running some
>flavor (to be determined) of unix. It can't be a deal unless he can get a

You should probably look at WordPerfect.  This is available on a number
of different boxes including Xenix, VAXen running [V]omits [M]y [S]ystem.

I have been *VERY IMPRESSED* with WordPerfects Xenix ports.  These people
actually have taken the time to understand Unix, terminals...

I personally do all my stuff in xroff, but many of my clients prefer to
use WYSIWYG word processors.  It also requires little retraining since
everyone seems to know WordPerfect (MessyDos users anyway).

I have no affilition with WordPerfect.
--
....microsoft--\                    Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
...uw-beaver-----!thebes!camco!bill 6641 East Mercer Way