Western Digital WD8003EB with SCO UNIX 3.2

Carl E. Garringer carl at legs.UUCP
Tue Mar 6 03:54:57 AEST 1990

in article <593 at kivax.UUCP>, cmc at kivax.UUCP (Crampton) says:
> I can use WD8003E and WD8013E cards without problems and the same machine
> when booted with DOS can use the ethernet controller okay.

> The space.c file for the Western Digital UNIX driver mentions only
> WD8003E and WD8003EBT cards.  What is the difference between the EB and
> EBT models?  Should the WD8003EB card work at all?

> Is there anyone out there who is successfully using one of these cards
> with SCO UNIX?
I am using this card without problems. I am using IRQ 2, the B card does not
support IRQ 5.
The card must be configured with the setup disk under DOS before installing
for SCO UNIX.
--
Carl E. Garringer                   uucp: ...uunet!ccicpg!legs!carl
c/o AST Research Inc. Dept 660      Fax: (714) 727-9358