GCC binaries wanted for AT&T 6386/SVR3.2.2

Palmer Davis davisp at shasta.scl.cwru.edu
Tue Mar 20 08:43:51 AEST 1990

Does some kind soul out there happen to have BINARIES to gcc for the 386
under AT&T System V?  I have access to the sources but I don't happen to
have a C compiler right now so it does me very little good.  Please send
email to davisp at scl.cwru.edu if you think you can help (I can FTP it from
you if you're at an FTP site)... I'd be *most* grateful.

advaTHANKSnce,
  -- Palmer Davis --

Palmer T. Davis                 | davisp at skybridge.scl.cwru.edu
Case Western Reserve University | {att,sun,decvax,uunet}!cwjcc!skybridge!davisp